Tuesday 15 January 2013

New Music 'n' stuff

Yay! I'm listening to Imagine Dragons (which Grace, Shadow and Wanda highly appreciate) and loving it! I haven't had much time for art recently as I've been insanely busy - however I have at last finished my most recent digital art attempt, which is telling me I need to learn how to shade properly :] But...it's actually okay! I plonked it on top of an old forest scene speedpaint and it works quite well so I'm happy.
Tired... and kinda running on fumes rather than fuel if you get what I mean, but there you have it! I need more sleep. You kinda go through everything like nothing's happening and you don't hear when people talk to you or you don't have the energy to come up with an insulting comment (which in my case is really worrying).
And you stress when you break a nail, and then feel really clichéd...I did that today...
Ah well! I'm going to bed now so I can wake up all rested and better. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment