Monday 21 January 2013

Snow

Snow! Yay! Not that I particularly like the stuff (cold, wet, uncomfortable, potential missile etc.) but it's an excuse not to do anything or go anywhere for at least a few days, so yeah. Gone crazy on Alanis Morissette, and I'm playing a couple of my favourites on guitar - namely, Simple Together, You Owe Me Nothing In Return, and Thank You.
It makes my fingers hurt. Lots.
Anyway, as a conclusion, life is good! I haven't been exactly regular  on here, but I haven't had a gap longer than a fortnight so far, and I've been going over a full month (not a huge amount, but...)
Trying to be positive and optimistic, which is out of character, and constantly amazed at human ingenuity (holographic universe, anyone? what is that anyway?)
Smiles and rainbows, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment