Wednesday 26 December 2012

Aftermath of Christmas

Christmas has been and gone, and we have to wait another year for it to come around again! I spent Christmas with my grandparents, and my lovely Brazilian cousin Sophie. Thumbs up if you're reading this Sophie! I meant what I said about Portuguese. Eu estou aprendendo!
My parents gave me a beautiful set of professional brush pens and quality cartridge paper which I plan to use very soon! My grandparents left me the proud owner of considerably more teal/turquoise clothes than before which are lovely. It was a great Christmas despite an illness going round the family from which I was apparently excluded (so far, so good)
Me and my pencil are free again, so I expect I'll be doing more drawing than blogging for now until the holidays are over, with the exception of the crazy New Year's party that's got my family in a right tizz trying to find places to sleep a dozen or so people!
Hope you have a happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment