Monday 10 December 2012

More work (!)

Just done some of my arty work stuff, which took a while but at least it's out of the way! Sorry for the lack of update yesterday, as I ended up busier than ever. Not much happened recently, had a peaceful Sunday which was definitely nice! I'm going to an art workshop in January run by www.derbyshireartist.blogspot.com.
That should be fun (she has promised cake...)
Otherwise, my life is fairly boring - Wanda almost set my hair on fire this morning, for which she earned herself a severe scolding, but apart from that the dragons have been keeping themselves quietly busy. Again, too much workload to cope - I reach the weekend, collapse and then realise that by doing so I have condemned myself to working through the night to make up for lost time... not fun. I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment