Thursday 6 December 2012

Music

Okay, so now I am seriously overtired. I've been drawing whenever I can, and I'm hoping to be able to get a camera with my Christmas money so I can upload my stuff here. I'm also stressed out, as shown by my inability to cope with the stains on my carpet. I tried hoovering and a carpet cleaner, but it's still got stains on it and it's driving me insane.
Waiting is fine, as far as my patience stretches. But I may explode if I have to wait for my new stain remover much longer!
I've been listening to the same eight tracks for about a week now, so I've switched to a Tina Dico phase. It probably won't last very long, but it might give me a prompt for a few more sketches at least. What I listen to and what's going on in my life are the two main things that influence my art the most. I've been drawing morbid things recently (hint), but the sketch of a kind of cute little feathered dragon may signal a significant change in mood. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment