Tuesday 11 December 2012

Drinking tea...

*Smile beatifically and sips fifth cup of tea*
Tea is the king of comfort drinks. Indisputably.
I've decided to take tomorrow off, but I'll do some sketching at home anyway so it's not a total waste of time. I've been writing quite a bit since when I'm at home me and my laptop have plenty of time for some heart-to-hearts ^^
I think I forgot to mention the family's ducks (technically they belong to Briana but everybody loves them). They are fun-loving pets that love to get in our way when someone goes out to do some weeding: Monkey (don't ask), Dorito, Arwen (that one was my idea) and Alderney. Odd names for the pets of an odd family.
They are accompanied by the three chicks, who are really chickens now, Bibble, Babble and Bubble. Every morning they take their daily flight up a tree to escape the cat that stalks them menacingly with an evil laugh: Muahahahaha! Well, maybe not. But it would be funny if it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment