Saturday 8 December 2012

Today's Update

Mike and Laura have come to stay for the weekend along with their dog, Helly. After a muddy walk through the countryside to the Hollybush pub and a delicious lunch, I did a little more work on Caz's story (as yet unnamed). Things are really stressful for her at the moment - she's been through a lot and her world's been turned upside-down in a single day. Now an unprecedented attack has been launched on her, and she's fighting for her life. Ah well. She'll win, of course. BTW, her full name is Calandra d'Alisa. :)
Wanda was sat on my desk looking as good as gold when I got back, which means I have yet to discover whatever horror she has planned for me.
It's been a long day. I have tons of work to do with a deadline of Monday, and I'm putting it off, which is never a good idea. I've sorted through all my artwork and formed a portfolio of the stuff I haven't chucked away, which is definitely progress.
I'll probably post again tomorrow, but right now I need to sleep. Tomorrow = less of the fun stuff, more of the boring yet compulsory stuff. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment